We have all fallen in love with Chalkboard Paint and people have been coming up with some fun, creative ideas on how to use it! Check out these 10 ways you can use chalkboard paint in your home!
1. Create a chalkboard wall: Not only is it fun for you, but it will help keep the kids busy as well! What kid doesn’t want to be draw on a wall? At least this way it won’t get them into trouble!
2. Chalk painted wine bottles: Great for simple decorations around the house or you can use to label table numbers for weddings or other events!
3. Use chalk paint on your flower pots: This way you can label your herb pots and reuse them for for something different next year!
4. Chalkboard dresser drawers: Help your kids stay organized or use it in your home office or arts & crafts room to keep things organized.
5. Chalkboard table: Kitchen table full of scratches and looks really worn? Don’t throw it out! Paint over it with chalkboard paint and you can create a “new” look to your table every day! Also, this is another fun way to let your kids draw on something they are normally not suppose to!
6. Chalkboard Fridge: This is a great way to make your old or ugly fridge look brand new and trendy too!
7. Chalkboard stairs: Paint the front of your stairs with chalk paint and write in inspirational messages for the climb!
8. Chalkboard table runners: Make your own chalkboard table runner! Write fun messages for your dinner guests!
9. Chalkboard blocks: Take your kids boring wooden blocks to the next level and paint them with chalk paint. Let them draw and use their imagination to create their cities!
10. Work-space bulletin board: Use chalk paint on an old mirror or cork-board to bring your work-space to life! Draw and brainstorm away!
The company’s name came from the first two letters of the three owners who founded Pohaki Lumber. Steve Pogorelce, Newton Hahne and Clarence Kintner purchased a yard that was built in 1896 as a retail store for a local sawmill and was known as W.T. Bailey Lumber Company. It continues to be a family run operation going into the third generation. Al & Mary (Steve’s daughter) Williams purchased it from Steve Pogorelce in 1988 and Brandon & Heather (Al & Mary’s daughter) Seppala purchased it in 2008.