With the holidays right around the corner, now is the perfect time to update the inside of your home!
Here are a few easy ways to update the look of some of the rooms in your house!
- Simply replacing the handles on your cabinets and drawers in your kitchen or bathroom can give it a whole new look!
- Update old lighting figures with new ones that are brighter and more energy efficient.
- Do you love your kitchen but something is still missing? How about putting up a back-splash? We have a variety of options to choose from and it will be sure to give your kitchen that something extra it needs!
- Changing out that old kitchen faucet can help give a cleaner look to your sink area.
- Cabinets looking worn but replacing them is just too expensive? Try resurfacing them or painting them an entirely different color to completely change the look of your kitchen! Or, for a quick fix on your old wood cabinets, try using “Old English” wood repair. Fill in those scratches and give that old wood a revived look!
- A change in wall color can give a whole new look to a room. Try something bold and colorful rather than white or tan. Make your living spaces come to life with vibrant, daring colors!
- Repaint or refinish the front door. After all, it is the first thing your guests will see when they come to your house! Wash it up and give it a new coat of paint to help welcome your guests into your home.
Don’t forget about storage! We have great closet organizers that will meet all of your storage needs! Get your closets and storage spaces organized now so after the holidays, you will have all the storage space you’ll need!
Stop in and see us for all your remodeling & updating needs! We are here to help!
Enjoy this article? Please share!